Cowboy boot pic

Cowboy boot pic
Click on the boots to see what I have in stock!!

Summary

Howdy! My name is Robbin Miller and I am jewelry designer and vintage boot collector who loves to share my passion for fashion! I buy and sell amazing vintage cowboy boots and create one of a kind jewelry designs with a western and vintage flair. Check below for some of the jewelry I have recently made or boots that I have just gotten in!

mailing list

Want to see the new stuff first!? Sign up here....

Friday, May 1, 2015

Upcoming Shows, Franklin Farmer's Market & Other Fun Things!

Franklin Farmer's Market 
Summer Hours start 
May 2!!!
8-1
COME SEE ME!



Upcoming Shows

The Franklin Rodeo
http://franklinrodeo.com/
 

AND

A  Down-in-the-Dirt Rodeo Kick-off Party!

The Franklin Rodeo “Experience”

Wednesday, May 13th   •   6pm – 10pm   •   Williamson County Ag Expo Park

******

June 19th - 20th

3090 Old Hillsboro Rd., (Leiper's Fork), Franklin, Tennessee

June 19th • 9-12 Early Buying $25.00
June 19th • 12-5 General Admission $10.00
June 20th •   9-5 General Admission $10.00
 
 
******
 
at Rippavilla Plantation
July 9-11

 


No comments:

Post a Comment