Cowboy boot pic

Cowboy boot pic
Click on the boots to see what I have in stock!!

Summary

Howdy! My name is Robbin Miller and I am jewelry designer and vintage boot collector who loves to share my passion for fashion! I buy and sell amazing vintage cowboy boots and create one of a kind jewelry designs with a western and vintage flair. Check below for some of the jewelry I have recently made or boots that I have just gotten in!

mailing list

Want to see the new stuff first!? Sign up here....

Sunday, March 23, 2014

King George!

So, Friday was a really big day for me and my husband....we went and saw George Strait in Nashville, Tennessee!  IT WAS FRICKIN AMAZING!  And yes, I make signs when we see George Strait.  And yes, it's paint, glitter, and sequins.  Is there any other way to make a sign?  It says 'Nobody in his right mind would've missed this' and he seemed to really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment